Jojo's Bizarre Space Station!

MindLeaker

Greetings!

This came up when I spoke to Mijhead about his comment on the github:

2de3bea95d154351bd4e4929a86de494.png

A kind of SS13 "Hamon Energy", a random member of the crew is given the ability of Hamon, which is

• The ability to use "Hamon" moves, similar to Space Ninja combos, these work against antagonists such as Shadowlings or Vampires only! Not on other crew members.

• The crew member has the option of teaching Hamon to a single other, similar to a Wizard's apprentice

Hamon will cease to work when your lung becomes ruptured or you are nearing crit, as it relies on breathing

Whenever a Hamon move is used, the character will scream the move in terrible Engrish

Off the top of my head, one move might be "Hamon Kick Overdrive":

[Player] grabs [Vampire]!

*Aim for lower body*

*Harm intent-> left click*

[Player] hollers, "HARMONU KEECK, OVARDURAIVU!"

[Player]'s kick is infused with a bright energy! It jams into [Vampire]'s stomach, leaving a glowing wound!

As a result, all damage in that area is increased for a certain amount of time. A vampire can negate this effect by drinking blood, or perhaps using the "Rejuvenate" ability.

On the flip-side, it might be wise to make vampires more powerful, such as a passive rejuvenation, to combat the increased difficulty of role.

This should by no means be part of the normal Vampire round, it's really just in relation to the Carnival of Horror PR on the git that I've even thought of this, as a silly little admin event.

The ability to use "Hamon" moves, similar to Space Ninja combos, these work against antagonists such as Shadowlings or Vampires only! Not on other crew members.

Extremely meta. What stops that person running around attempting to use it on everyone in order to find antagonists?

Extremely meta. What stops that person running around attempting to use it on everyone in order to find antagonists?

I was thinking of a form of "mana pool" of types, as in, a limited number of failures before you lose your Hamon powers. Kind of like a three strikes system.

only if hamon users are not crew, and therefore killable for being EXTREMELY annoying

the thought of these ....fabulous vampire hunters......

one beaker of 25 tabun, 25 cyanide, 25 phlogiston and 25 capuletimm, a box of syringes, and a rapid syringe gun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use