Vex, I believe I haven't properly introduced

Vexxenn

Hey there, I believe I haven't really properly introduced myself to this server.

My name is Vexenn Noms the Tajaran, frequently you may see me play as the station's CMO or the Ai destroyer. I'm a fairly decent guy, and I do whatever I deem necessary at the given time. I'm the kinda guy to shoot first and ask questions later, but trust me I'm trying to work on that. I arrived on Paradise around the starting of January, it is honestly my favorite server too. I haven't made too too many friends on the server, but when I get to know ya and befriend you, I have your back till I die.

Getting on my bad side, well, it isn't easy getting on my bad side. BUT- If you are just going to be plain idiotic, like how some people choose to be.. I mean really janitor, that spot has honestly been clean for the past 45 minutes, stop mopping it -I can see space practically through the floor.

Anyways I am looking forward to meeting each and every one of you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use