Some suggestions -list-

Xilia

Just some little suggestions not worth a topic alone.

- When giving karma a small tickable box to add a comment (so optional) would be cool

- Fat men need to be able to spit out a guy they swallowed. Opening ways to smuggle gear and possible people.

- Change the blueshield revolver for a stun revolver and change the taser to the old shotgun. making it much nicer and more elite, as it is supposed to be.

- Give the medibrog his med scanner advanced scanning capabilities. improving its usefullness, making it interesting to play.

- Grey suggestion, to make them a bit more awesome, make them able to synthesize a small amount (max 10 units) sulph acid and fill a container. Maybe doing itself a small amount damage in the progress.

--- Edit--

- Golem race? 60 karma unlock

-Remove NT rep from random job list. (might be more of a bug)

- Add Scholar as librarian alternative job name

-Make The Pai able to actually adjust the records it downloaded. Its an assistant. It would make the Pai loved by security and medical department.

- Give the medical cyborg some love and turn his scanner into one with advanced scanner capabilities.

- Make telepathy text purple, Right now it is light blue and it is so unnoticable that I literally tried a complete conversation without the guy ever knowing. He thought I was just staring at him.

Edited by Guest

The blueshield's revolver is fine as-is, and the Stun Revolver actually has less ammunition per charge than a Taser - 8, compared to 10.

true, make the stun revolver better. I like the shotgun because it is better to hold up (holding up with a revolver makes you shoot all 6 with one shot). And you can order lethal rounds when that is needed. Making the blueshield more adaptable to protect the heads. Otherwise, revolver is good enough.

Just some little suggestions not worth a topic alone.

- When giving karma a small tickable box to add a comment (so optional) would be cool

- Fat men need to be able to spit out a guy they swallowed. Opening ways to smuggle gear and possible people.

- Change the blueshield revolver for a stun revolver and change the taser to the old shotgun. making it much nicer and more elite, as it is supposed to be.

- Golem race? 60 karma unlock

-Make NT rep locked and only obtainable by people who are ranked 'good players' by the admins as the NT rep job is basicly an ingame RP moderator. And I never see anybody doing it right.

First one I disagree with, there's a reason you don't know when somebody has given you karma until you check. People would abuse it and be like "hey I gave you karma gimme some back kay?"

The two after that I love.

Fourth is eh, I disagree, golem should be something special for xenobiologists, just in my opinion though, and my opinion on this is not too strong. I wouldn't really fight it.

Fifth I'm indecisive over.

-Make NT rep locked and only obtainable by people who are ranked 'good players' by the admins as the NT rep job is basicly an ingame RP moderator. And I never see anybody doing it right.

Pretty sure "good players" are good since they acquired 15 karma. Just because you had a few bad experiences from other players that were NT Representative doesnt mean all are bad.

I think you should add something to the NT Rep wikipage to help players get a better understanding of the job

http://80.244.78.90/wiki/index.php/NT_Rep

Pretty sure "good players" are good since they acquired 15 karma. Just because you had a few bad experiences from other players that were NT Representative doesnt mean all are bad.

I think you should add something to the NT Rep wikipage to help players get a better understanding of the job

I'll buy the job sometime and I'll see about getting that written to help new people. As that guide is very bare-bones.

Probably true, most of the guys are NT rep by random job locationing. They need to fix that, i'll adjust it. And in the NT rep office is actually a long mission briefing that says what they have to do...

- Make Pai able to edit the medical and security records. It is an assistant, and would make it loved by security and medical staff

- Give the medical cyborg his scanner 'advanced scanner' capabilities

- Make telepathy text purple, Right now it is light blue and it is so unnoticable that I literally tried a complete conversation without the guy ever knowing. He thought I was just staring at him.

I disagree about NT Rep limitations.

I think it's good to be random to give people a feel for it, if I had never gotten the job randomly I would have never wanted it, but I actually found it quite entertaining to act as the representative and fax back and forth with centcomm.

• 2 months later...

The Paramedic Vest should be able to hold flashlights in the exosuit slot.

The Paramedic Jumpsuit should be able to be rolled down so I can expose my muscular chest/sleek robotic chassis as i save everybody.

Actually having a slot for webbing vests defeats the point of webbing vests. ALTHOUGH if you could have a little icon at the top left that you can click to OPEN the webbing vest, that'd make it a lot more convenient to use/

Also Machine People should have access to the *ping, *beep and *buzz emotes.

You should also be able to define commands via the Drone Console.

For example, you ping 'atmospherics' to them, and you can add a comment to be sent to them such as 'Please clean up all the blood'.

Because then you wouldn't need to go into the object tab to click 'look in storage'

That alone pretty much makes them useless for security as the time it takes to open it/plain old forgetting its there means any items I have in there will never see the light of day.

I don't understand. How would adding a button in the top left (the type of button that flashlights and magboots have) that opens the storage easily take a long time to open?

It's also on the HUD, you won't forget that there are items there. They're easier to forget about now than they will be with a HUD button.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use