Glowing Drinks

Aestras

Right, so... The Toxin Special and Demon's Blood drinks are both on fire. But, they don't actually emit light. If the drinks that "glow" could emit light, it'd be a lot more atmospheric. I'd actually use drinks like that to light up the bar. Potential drinks are Toxins Special, Demon's Blood, Atomic Bomb, Beepsky Smash, Manhattan Project, Nuka-Cola, Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster, Singulo, Doctor's Delight. Thank you for your time! <3

I myself don't want flashlight illuminate-wholeamaint booze (as hilarious as that'd be.) but I'm all up for glowy color booze, IE, very low light source but glows like some kind of weird colored nightstick.

PDA or candle level light would be fine, The tile they are in and the adjacent tiles, if that. Seems like a cool idea, and gives the bartender a funny way to help the crew out if lights are getting smashed. I'm curious, however, how this would effect shadowlings.

Bartenders already start with 3 boxes of candles that never run out. It wouldn't make a huge difference.

Plus it would be rarely thought about or used as a true light source. You have to remember the competence of most bartenders on Paradise.

Bartenders already start with 3 boxes of candles that never run out. It wouldn't make a huge difference.

Plus it would be rarely thought about or used as a true light source. You have to remember the competence of most bartenders on Paradise.

I've seen many good bartenders... I'd know a few people that'd use these as light sources.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use