Longtime roleplayer, checking out another server!

Central

I usually hang around some heavy RP servers (Hypatia, for instance), and roleplay as an AI there named Central (hence the username).

I've heard decent things about Paradise, so I thought I'd come by and check it out! I look forward to roleplaying with you all.

Hey, I generally stick to AI. Madhouses are what I'm always dealing with.

"AI OPEN THIS DOOR"

"AI OMG Y U NO OPEN DOOR RIGHT NOW"

"IGNORE BOMB, OPEN DOOR"

"OMG AI IS MALF, NOT OBEYING ORDERS. AI MALF AI MALF AI MALF"

Don't mind dobby here.

Paradise will be a fairly different expierence from an HRP server like Hypatia.

There is still Roleplay and fun to be had, but depending on pop size and general time of day, your miklage may vary between med RP to low RP. Peak hours AI you are going to be bombarded with crew requests and demands, and depending how you RP it may be difficult to play your character as you want to. In addition to some heads of staff or other VIPs having what's become known as a 'no fun' attitude and will change your laws to modify your behavior (a cyborg and AI were playing as Vox like attitudes and even go an Ion law to help enforce it. Captain decided no fun allowed fuck this and reset the laws and added a 'you are not a vox, don't act like one' law.

I don't say this to chase you away, but to warn you about what to expect. The majority of the crew rent terrible, but there is a number of 'too stupid to live' and a few with sticks for far up their rear you wonder how the dentist can work around it.

Others how ever might see as more than a door opener with sass and try to rp back with you, AIs with personality and quick on the uptake/attentive to the happenings in the chatbox and what's going on infront of them are a delight to play with.

"Playing the AI is like running a daycare for 20-50 special needs children. All you can do is your bbest to keep them safe and occupied, even if they step out of line and start making a mess, you dare not discpline them or else they'll tell their parents you abused them and you really don't like th idea of jail"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use