The Blob

Daman453

We need something done about the blob, this might have been posted before but who cares. Today i was the noobiest blob there was. It was fun. But after infecting 0.12 of the whole station, i won. I felt like it was too early. Why not let me infest the whole station? I would love that i have to infect the bridge or the whole thing. Thanks for looking at this and have a good day.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, winning as a single blob is easy if you get to grow, problem is if you kill tons of people you can't get them to join you as they would like in xeno. Which is probably why nobody likes blob that much.

The area you need to cover is related to the server population when you burst I think.

This is pretty stupid in my opinion.

Blob should have to take over >75% of the station, at a bare minimum taking over 50% of the station should be required, since just natural expansion after bursting can give instant victory on low pop rounds. I'd rather see blob resource increase with every x people in the round over having a requirment to take over less of the station, as fewer people mean there is more ground to cover to try and find the damn thing to begin with, giving it an even greater advantage.

The area you need to cover is related to the server population when you burst I think.

This is pretty stupid in my opinion.

Blob should have to take over >75% of the station, at a bare minimum taking over 50% of the station should be required, since just natural expansion after bursting can give instant victory on low pop rounds. I'd rather see blob resource increase with every x people in the round over having a requirment to take over less of the station, as fewer people mean there is more ground to cover to try and find the damn thing to begin with, giving it an even greater advantage.

I agree with this. The blob should take over the station, 50-75% for a win. Scale resources with population so that it can better defend itself in higher population but not be too OP during low population.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use