GPS Trackers

Taaketa

Right now GPS Trackers are a little useless. So very few AIs know they can go the Teleporter console to check their locations / use the teleporter to move them. I included myself in the second part. Telescience is a strange and mysterious beast and I want nothing to do with it.

Anyway... Give miners, the QM and maybe the bridge? A console the ability to track MINE0 - 3 or any GPS tracker labeled MINE.

Honestly? I think the GPS is a bit like the igniter, the analyzer, and the remote signalling device.

They have their uses (heating stuff up without a lighter or chemistry heater or making a bomb out of a soda can, checking exactly how much plasma/NO2/whatever gas it is in the air, activating something from a distance) but I don't really see them in use. At all.

Honestly? I think the GPS is a bit like the igniter, the analyzer, and the remote signalling device.

They have their uses (heating stuff up without a lighter or chemistry heater or making a bomb out of a soda can, checking exactly how much plasma/NO2/whatever gas it is in the air, activating something from a distance) but I don't really see them in use. At all.

Well they're components. They only have their uses when they need or want to be used. Unless you are going to construct something you don't have much use for an igniter or signalling device. Analyzer is basically a backup if you don't have access to atmos scanning which every PDA has. The GPS is actually a little more useful than those items you listen because they have a more stated use. At the very least they could be used like the said igniter and signaler by being screwdrivered and attached kind of like a ghetto tracking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use