add salt reagent to pistachios

johannhawk

6be0b833ac.png

why should we do it?

for more ghetto chemistry.

saline glucose solution: salt + sugar + water

charcoal: salt + ash + heat

twinkies have sugar, specific hot chocolate turns into sugar in your system.

any soda can can be refilled with water from a water cooler.

ash: just burn paper and scoop the ash up for 10u of ash.

salt...cant really be bought and is limited outside of chemistry, theres some in the bar but just 40u total.

+1 to all of these, ghetto chemistry is something that gets no love here (well, ghetto anything to be honest, Ghetto surgery has been broken for months)

I don't know what brand of Jerkey you get, but pretty much any preserved or dried meat is going to have tons of Salt in it too.

Would also like to see methods to somehow make hobo-oil, since there really is no way to get carbon and hydrogen outside of a dispenser to make welding fuel into oil.

i have a another idea, there used to be ''expensive mineral water'' and it was removed due to goonstation saying we stole their memes. that expensive mineral water had iodine, and when that is mixed with potassium, it becomes potassium iodine, which is anti rad medication, but when water and potassium mixes, it blows up.

so, heat the water enough to make it disappear! and have a steam effect.

bananas should have potassium in them too, vaporize the water in the ''expensive mineral water'' and then inject whats left into the banana, now its a anti radiation banana!

Would also like to see methods to somehow make hobo-oil, since there really is no way to get carbon and hydrogen outside of a dispenser to make welding fuel into oil.

Actually, whenever the chef messes up their recipe and creates a burned mess, that contains carbon among other things.

Hydrogen is definitely a more difficult one to obtain though.

I definitely can support salting the salted pistachios, if only to make things actually sensible.

Actually, whenever the chef messes up their recipe and creates a burned mess, that contains carbon among other things.

Hydrogen is definitely a more difficult one to obtain though.

I definitely can support salting the salted pistachios, if only to make things actually sensible.

Hey Chef, make me some of your burned mess and a bag of that space metal bacon please!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use