[Suggestion] Kidan Eye Scanners

gnugnu12

Ok so I get that back long ago when kidan had their riot shield mechanic not having eye-wear was kind of what offset it as no wearing sunglasses to stop flashes and blinding, however that mechanic has been replaced by 20% reduction to brute damage but even so, sunglasses are not what I'm here to talk to you about today because It doesn't bother me if Kidan get them or not even though it'd be useful for sec Kidan and could be optional addition to what I put below.

What I'm here to talk about is Meson Scanners and Medical Scanners which are extremely useful if not down right required as they give you help with specific jobs such as shaft miners or medical staff.

• Mesons are required by miners or else mining becomes vastly more time consuming

• Medical scanners allow medical staff to quickly get a basic idea of patients condition.

I feel we need variants of said scanners which Kidan can wear, Either being kind of like how you use mod kits for hard suits or some entirely new ones built for Kidan eyes specifically.

you could always ask R&D for sec huds that arent sunglasses...if they are not lazy, otherwise, just keep a stock of non-sunglass sec huds somewhere in the brig for kidan or when all the usual sechuds run out of stock.

hud implants sound nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use