Scrub's Wiki Clean/Edit Hub

scrubmcnoob

August 14th

Minor edits for starting out, but I will give out more.

Page: http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Genetics

Original

Incendiary Mitrochondria: You suddenly feel rather hot. Sets other people on fire, basically.

Edit

Incendiary Mitochondria: You suddenly feel rather hot. Sets yourself on fire as if you were a mixtape.

Reason

I can imagine some people will be disgruntled to die a round when they set them selves on fire and have no extinguisher to put themselves out. Also Mitochondria was spelled incorrectly.

Original

Superfart: You feel bloated and gassy. Unknown

Edit

Superfart: You feel bloated and gassy. Doing the fart command (Say "*fart) will make you squat and unleash a tremendous shock wave knocking anyone over in the vicinity. Really fun to annoy others and deadly with toxic farts.

Reason

Just saying "Unknown" is not very informative.

Original

Midget: Your skin feels rubbery. You can climb over tables.

Edit

Midget: Your skin feels rubbery. You walk over tables as if they were floor tiles.

Reason

People may think this is a useless power because it only says you can climb over tables, anyone can do this. Now the description is a ton more informative.

Original

Any of blocks 1-55 may be the block for a special power or disability. Powers and disabilities are calculated at round-start, thus are not different for each person.

Edit

Any of blocks 1-55 may be the block for a special power or disability. Powers and disabilities are calculated at round-start, thus are not different for each person. Some blocks don't have powers and will give nothing even if FFF on the sub-blocks; there are more blocks then disabilities/powers.

Reason

Some blocks just don't give powers, I tried over and over again to test this out. This way people know instead of wasting 15 injectors to get Hulk.

Additions

At the bottom of DNA Modifications I added this small note because some people still do not know what block injectors are.

(Note: A block injector will only inject the block you select. For example, Block 24 is Mute and Block 25 is Xray vision. If you use a normal injector, you will be mute and have Xray vision. However if you use a block injector and select Block 25, you will have Xray vision and NOT be mute. It's a great way to stack all the overpowered powers and seemingly ignore the subject's crippling defects!)

Essentially I will keep this thread as my Wiki page for any updates I do, I just feel the Wiki has many areas to be expanded upon and improved. I hope you guys enjoy the edits and if there are any requested pages for edits, I can give them a gander and attempt to fix them.

• 2 months later...

November 3rd

Completely revamped the Guide to Toxins wiki page to where its actually a guide, not a piece of garbage.

Page: http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Toxins

The guide was horribly inaccurate and did not make sense, it was just there. I fixed that and actually made it a proper guide for basic bombs. It should be easy to follow for any player who knows basic mechanics of SS13.

I hope you guys enjoy the new guide.

It could use a little bit more to it, and a reminder for the signaler to be set on. I'd like the other options for bomb triggers listed too please. Also any idea if cooled oxygen helps in making the explosion bigger?

Otherwise I LIKE IT! :)

It could use a little bit more to it, and a reminder for the signaler to be set on. I'd like the other options for bomb triggers listed too please. Also any idea if cooled oxygen helps in making the explosion bigger?

Otherwise I LIKE IT! :)

I added a little thing stating to turn the signalers on.

I personally don't know cooled oxygen to well and I have yet to try any other detonation methods besides a timer, signaler, or manual valve opening.

November 4th

*Minor updates to the Guide for New Players by fixing links, removing broken pictures and other minor miscellaneous additions.

*Added my own Wiki page for narcissistic needs.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Updated the telescience lab page and noted that you need to build your own lab now.

Added some links around some guide pages to make finding other guides easier; mainly the Guide to Advance Construction.

Removed kebab

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use