Sprite Request: Vox Raiders

MarkvA

Many people, including me, think Vox Raiders is somewhat... dull. This is mostly due to a lack of equipment for the raiders, forcing them to negotiate rather than to attack the station if things don't go as planned. Issue is though that it wouldn't be very interesting if they were just given an uplink with the same weapons as traitors, which is why I'd like to add some custom Vox Raider.

These can be anything you think are appropriate, and heck, they can even work the same way as regular traitor items. Think of custom emags, weapons, etc. I'm open to suggestions!

Would probably help to mention what kind of... flavour you want to go with the Raider stuff. I noticed that one of their things, that Spike Thrower, looks to be bio-mechanical in nature according to it's description. Not that I personally do spriting, just want to clarify it for those interested

I'll leave it to the spriters themselves. Vox are scavengers and use all sorts of equipment (I think?). Anything in line with the Vox spike thrower/dart gun/hardsuits will definitely work though.

• 3 months later...

I present to you the "Skrek-Plucka 3000"

A portable organ harvesting device. This device is used to relieve "skreks" of their internal organs. The device is exruciatingly painful as it doesn't use anaesthetics, comes with a built in freezer to hold organs. After being used on a person it engulfs them in a cryogenic field - after all stealing some dusty lungs is less of a crime than outright murder.

Could potentially be an extra mission objective too.

28hpgut.jpg

I present to you the "Skrek-Plucka 3000"

A portable organ harvesting device. This device is used to relieve "skreks" of their internal organs. The device is exruciatingly painful as it doesn't use anaesthetics, comes with a built in freezer to hold organs. After being used on a person it engulfs them in a cryogenic field - after all stealing some dusty lungs is less of a crime than outright murder.

Could potentially be an extra mission objective too.

28hpgut.jpg

Whenever or not this is coded in or being worked on, I'd rather the harvester put the organs in baggies instead. We have cyro ziplocks, right? Need to keep those lungs away from that liver.

Also, easy peasy brain extraction. Might be more fun than cutting off their head!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use