Port Bluespace Rapid Part Devices from /tg/

davidchan

Bluespace Rapid Part Exchange Device: Requirements Materials 5 Engineering 3 Bluespace 3 Data Theory 3. Cost to produce 15000 Metal, 5000 Glass, 2500 Plasma.

And upgraded version of the Rapid Part Exchange Device, using Bluespace dimensional folding technology to not only make the device smaller and more compact, but also able to remotely scan devices for components and replace them instantly without even being in the same room or using tools to disassemble the device.

Bluespace RPEDs have a near infinite capacity to hold components, can fit inside of a backpack, clicking on any machine within line of sight will cause a large fat blue laser, which is completely harmless, to jump out to the machine to scan it and replace components if superior versions are detected inside the Bluespace RPED. Not recommended to use in conjunction with Teleporters or placing inside other Bluespace Objects, but no accidents or incidents have been reported as of current date.

Goofball's entire machine update PR is already on my to-do list. Not going to give an exact date though, because I am bad at sticking to those. It includes the BRPED and tier 4 machine upgrades, along making more machines up-gradable.

Sooner would be better than latter, though I advise caution in the name of balance. The recyler uprgrade is effectively an infinite money machine turning small items like screwdrivers or micro maniplators into sheets of metal, plateel,glass, r glass, gold, silver and bananium. As much fun as covering the station in sqeaky bananium flooring that honls when you touch it is, it also makes science not require mining for anything but diamonds, plasma and uranium.

Toning it down some would be for the best, buildable sheet stackers would also be nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use