I guess I should make an introduction.

┬K~3¼

Dear god, It's been like. 7 years since I posted on any sort of forum. So...

Yeah. I figured I'd introduce myself.

Anyways, I've been piddling on your server for about a week and a half, and it's probably the best SS13 experience I've had since I started back in 2009.

I go by TK420634 over Byond, just um... Fyi.

Awkward introduction posts, hurray.

Lol, alt codes are a thing. You'd be suprised at the madness you can come up with by just tapping at your numpad.

I normally play as Kyraszcht Kukbaram, the late night, talks a lot Vulpkanin. Tending to either piddle about as a Civilian, botanist, or the odd librarian round.

Though, I'm working out a few others in my head, trying to save up for Vox. Newbie stuff, I figure.

Despite having played since 2009, I really haven't actually played all that much. Observed a bunch of rounds over the years. I generally find SS13 to be more amusing from afar, than actually playing. This server is the first exception to that rule since I tried a hand at Security on Facepunch... Three years ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use