Race Suggestion

Tobiken

Monkey people, I believe that it would be a good idea for monkey people to be added in. Humans would monkey tails, and would have the abillity to trip people with their tail and them getting their tails yanked on from behind with the disarm intent would paralyze them for 15 seconds or so. They would be able to speak monkey and would have the abillity to hold objects with their tails aswell. The bad thing about them is if they get their tail yanked on from behind the grab or disarm intent it paralyzes them for 5-10 or maybe even 15 seconds. It would also be that it could get cut off which would KO them for 60 seconds total. Anyone think this a good or bad idea? #dreadweaver

I swear the suggestion thread is completely cyclical. While not quite the same (apes vs monkeys) the core idea's still there. Unfortunately, the general consensus of the admins is that we don't need another race.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4951

I was looking for that thread to link actually.

I would love to see more races honestly, but I'm not a coder and it's ultimately up to them what they devote their time too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use