cultist round

basicly, I was a dionae, a cultist aswell, after using all of my tomes getting an arcane book and attempting to organize my cult, I managed to discover the astral projection rune, so I went to scout.

when I finished scouting I decided it would be best to return before I was killed, however I didn't realize that my cult had cleaned up the runes and left me there. After managing to make them realize what theyd done we set up near the ai satellite transfer room thing.

While there I scouted again, meeting the SPIRIT OF THE DEAD, a friendly spirit who claimed to be a reaper, he then proceeded to tell me what I needed to know, and warned me of something stupid my cult was doing. the rest of my cult was rather new at the business I think, so I managed to stop them, then they did it again, this time I manifested the spirit of the dead to yel at them, and it gave me an idea

I wanted to see how many I could manifest, turns out I could manifest all of them without dying instantly, so I set a plan in motion in which we summoned the great true god into this world, which took the crew completely by surprise, and we killed nearly everyone.

ps. sorry if this is typed quickly, this is my first story recount and ive never been to good at things like that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use