KittyRIP

KittyRIP

I figured I would throw one of these out here seeing as so many of you have.

I am KittyRIP or just plain old Kitty if you prefer (the RIP had to be added due to the obvious prevalence of Kitty's out there) I am a person who enjoys SS13 very much for the roleplay potential it has. I will be fairly ambiguous about my personal details because well I choose to be if you want to know more in detail well you'll have to get to know me.

I am game for a laugh and I am a pretty serious gamer SS13 is my guilty pleasure that I indulge in when not involved in other projects.

Many of you will already know me as the gloriously hirstute "Chloe Hudson", a name which was partially influenced by my own likes and dislikes and partly by my significant other. I also have played the cyborg or AI called "H.A.L" origin obvious for those of a more advanced age ;) I will however be dropping this name and replacing it with MOthER for my AI rounds... for reasons some may be able to fathom.

I am also playing "Beth Hicks" although she is a work in progress.

I would give a read out of each characters personalities but to be honest I don't plan them, I prefer to adlib/freestyle roleplay rather than have structure so you may well find that the way the same character I play reacts will be very different from round to round, depending on my own personal whims at the moment. So yeah I believe this was suitably ambiguous and will have a few people confused... if you even managed to stay this long.

Bonus Karma to anyone who has guessed the theme which drives my character naming.

Heh, i do not need the Karma, but your secret is safe with me kitty. Also, welcome aboard. I hope you will enjoy yourself both in game as well as on the forums. and to Ice, THE MORE YOU KNOW! also, knowing is half the battle.

Props to those who got those two references. anyway, welcome kitty.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use