Traitor Minigibber

NTSAM

https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradise/pull/1464

I love this :D

Since we have traitor carp plushie (makes real carp) and similar (minicrossbows look slightly like the toy ones, the sword toy), why not have a minigibber uplink item? You can use it, and it becomes a real gibber. Maybe you can turn it back into the toy-like one, and it can be placed three times until it's stuck in its stationary form. It can be easy to distinguish from the toy when used (obviously) and any competent sec officer can spot it.

Suggested uplink price: Maybe around 10 TC?

A (re)deployable pocket gibber? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

However, a portable handheld portable item shredder? Could be neat I guess. Stick an object in there and shred it to little ribbons on the ground.

A (re)deployable pocket gibber? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Once you use up the deployments, you're most likely fucked if a sec officer finds out where it is.

However, a portable handheld portable item shredder? Could be neat I guess. Stick an object in there and shred it to little ribbons on the ground.

I like this too :D

What about, when the gibber is activated, it gibs everyone on the station except for the user?

This will make those escape alone objects a whole lot harder for the user.

Sounds pretty balanced, I think.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use