Security map edit

orelbon

I think it be a good idea to extend the armory hallway north next to the secure armory and give it blast doors that the warden or HoS Can open so that we can actually get armed quickly in case of an emergency.

SimplifiedCyberiad2xFinal2.png.536681bd887b043bb771f08357c1239c.png

SimplifiedCyberiad2xFinal2.png.536681bd887b043bb771f08357c1239c.png

About editing the Security portion of the station...

I heard one suggestion of changing the location of the Brig cells (Not the permabrig ones) so that they weren't directly next to the Brig Lobby, to prevent Greytide from trying to break in/out.

Alternate suggestion: Enlarge and turn the side room into a sub-armoury with racks, but have security officer access. That way, the warden can lay equipment out and security can take its pick without having to go into the armory itself?

Why does everyone label the Processing Room as Interrogation? It's only meant for use to have the Warden inform the prisoner of the charges against them, sentencing and confiscation of items (basically, what everyone does after they drag the prisoner into the cell)

Why does everyone label the Processing Room as Interrogation? It's only meant for use to have the Warden inform the prisoner of the charges against them, sentencing and confiscation of items (basically, what everyone does after they drag the prisoner into the cell)

Probably because the actual Interrogation room sucks and nobody uses it, along with about 75% of the rest of the brig.

The brig could really use some rebuilding from scratch, but that's just my two cents.

Probably because the actual Interrogation room sucks and nobody uses it, along with about 75% of the rest of the brig.

The brig could really use some rebuilding from scratch, but that's just my two cents.

i rarely go pass the brig medical only when running away from lord singuloth or narsei into the labor camp shuttle.

i rarely go pass the brig medical only when running away from lord singuloth or narsei into the labor camp shuttle.

Exactly. You know my pain perfectly.

I hate to say it, but BestRP/Unbound Travels has one of the best Security sections I've seen. We've got talented mappers, I'd like to think someone could recreate something like it, specifically how their Brig Cells/Courtyard, Warden Office and Armory is set up. Having an Armory that can realistically armor and equip all six officers with proper weapons would be nice, since pretty much anytime it goes red the HoS and Warden take weapons regardless if they need them or not, leaving 4 laser weapons and 2 shotguns (assuming the HoS and Warden didn't take those too)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use