The Vampire Sleet

So everything begun like a normal day i was the cmo of the shift

The captain asked to report in so all heads reported in

(As a part of irony the borg had to pda me to turn my suit sensors on)

As part of my job i healed poeple up as suddenly my lust for blood was awakened

Objectives: Steal nuke disk, kill a scientist, acculate 280 blood, escape

So like every cmo/genetics vampire i headed to genetics and drain some monkey blood

Until i was full powered and could make 2 slaves yes 600 blood i drained and to lessen suspicous

I put alot if radition on the monkeys and delivered them to the chef

The chemist was fooling around making drugs calling himself the meth lord so i grabbed my hypospray with morphine and injected 30 units of morphine and then entrhalled him

And asked him to make a stronger knock out chem and stop using drugs

As next when i was heading back to genetics i saw a guy just locking up a locker with some humanizied monkeys so i thought he was a fellow vampire!(but he was a changeling instead)

Next the CE wanted a job change to Chemist i accepted his request dragged him to surgery

He stabbed my eye with a screwdriver twice glared him knocked him out enthralled him also

And thus he left without a question

Third the captain came to surgery for a Borer removal he didnt wanted at first when i cane but i said what the dangers of a borer could be that it could reproduce and effect the whole crew

So when i hooked him up on no2 i called a another surgeon to remove the borer in his head while i was stripping him and putting the stuff in his satchel i looked around for the nuke disk but the disk wasnt there so i suspected it was in his office so i headed to his office looking for the disk with my vampire vision the disk was nowhere to be seen

So i headed back to surgery to look how to operation was going i saw that the surgeon accidently removed the captains loyality implant so i asked the surgeon to leave so he left and so i enthralled the captain removed the no2 tank and medical mask waked him up asked where the nuke disk was it was in his safe asked him to kill the scientist and ordered him to keep his borer under control

So later on i headed to bridge where the captain was i whispered him to give me the nuke disk so we headed to his office he gave me the disk i asked him to kill that scientist but it seems she was executed a long time ago for being a changeling(thank god that could be a pain if she transformed)

So i asked the captain to call the shuttle and he said i need a excuse to call the shittle

So i headed to maint turned my suit sensors of and said NUKE OPS everyone asked where and i said THEY ARE IN STEALTH I SAW ONE WEARING A SYNDIECATE BELT so the shuttle was called so later on i dragged my first chemist enthrall to captains office to drain him empty from his blood

He punched me a couple of times on my head by breaking my head bone so i energy crossbowed him(from research) and contuined draining his blood he kept punchibg me to the red health (so i adminhelped him for not listenibg to my orders) so i headed to medbay to heal my head up and then i headed to the shuttle and the shuttle arrivered and it was pitch black by Dark TM headed to the cockpit and when i was there i turned blind by my braindamage and we waited and waited untill the shuttle arrivered at centcom i was a succesfull vampire!

The chemist slave was kinda stupid he didnt listen to me orders

Made a shitty knockout chem even worser than morphine

But the captain that was the best slave i ever had if i could give a medal

I would give him a medal for best vampire slave ever!

Eh but the ce slave never seen him again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use