Complaint about the Admins who look over Mentor Applications

Tren7654

Admin Key: The admins that deal with mentor applications

Complaint: On February 19th I posted a Mentor Application, I got nothing. On May 2nd I made this post, "Umm, sorry if this is not okay but I posted this February 19th, it is may 5th and I haven't been given any form of reply on this, whats up? I understood processing time would take a while, but I didn't think this long".

To this Adrkiller59 responded, "

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2661#p27458

However we will make a new vote on your application. You may bump your application if you edited your post with new updated information and it will be forwarded to the admins.".

On June 29th I posted, "Im sorry, but do you know how frustrating this is? I posted this 5 months ago and I have seen absolutely nothing on the status of it. Again, I understood that it would take a while, but 5 months? I know this might affect the turn out of me getting the position but it is seriously quite aggravating.".

I have bumped the thread several times but did not get any response. It is now July 3rd 2015 and I still know nothing on the results of my application I posted on February 19th, 2015.

Mentor applications for everyone are discussed privately by admins. We discuss EACH mentor application and consider EACH one, and regardless of if you make it or not we don't send you a message about it telling you. Please actually read what Adrkiller59 sent to you, right here for what I mean:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2661#p27458

So are you told of problems with your application?

Not usually, you do not see me complaining, I made one in august of 2014 and only made another just now...

Are you in some kind of rush?