You hear a loud electric buzz!

FriikkiM

Why hello there. You folks don't know me, YET. You could call my arrival something of an inevitability once a few other conditions have been met.

I am that which follows in the wake of walking sighing corpses and swearing guntoting cigarsmoking quartermasters.

I am the reason you say "holy shit what is this lag". I am the reason you scream "AI PLEASE I CANNOT BREATHE FIRE".

I am the reason some of these earlier statements will trigger PTSD in a select few spessmen.

In other words, Im here to both have fun, and share the fun with others. Names to look out for are the lovely AI, TARTAROS* and her fun way of running a station, the lovable extended Mordhauser family of various space lunatics, psychopaths, mad scientists, and the occasional cannibals.

A certain mysterious lawyer-type fellow has also been seen around, say hello to Mr Cypher if you meet him, and please, DO call him "Louis". And sign one of those contracts he is all too happy to wave around.

In other words, I love the insanity that SS13 has to offer, and see it as my holy mission to share it unto others, like I was taught to do a lifetime ago in another place, on another server.

*Also available in adorable, harmless pAI form!

johndoe%20copy.jpg

John Doe contemplates his choices in life on top of his ta- I mean on top of a filthy syndicate agent who got what was coming to him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use