Smoke grenade change.

Siserith

the smoke grenades currentley ignore internals and hardsuits and walls. this really shouldant be the case. beacse in a nuke op round where the entire team except for me died. some random through a sarin grenade in the shuttle. while i was bombing the cockpit to prevent the shuttle from launching and get the captain who had the disc inside the cockpit. the sarin killed me through a wall, space, hardsuit, and internals, while i also was a few tiles away from the actuall smoke effect. is it possible to rework smoke grenades to account for these things

there's also a problem of people being able to force feed you stuff when you have all that on too, that, and syringe guns have the force of a tank cannon and penetrating the suits.

Edited by Guest

syringe guns have the force of a tank cannon and penetrating the suits.

This one is kinda false, anything that has the Thickmaterial flag or something like that can't be penetrated by Syringes. This should include all the hardsuits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use