Adminland

So, here I was, Maximus Greenwood, honourably taking the trials of the Syndicate Base through the gateway.

I failed in the first few minutes.

So, as any person may, I went over to the Ghost tab and went to spawn as an NPC. But, what's this? A KITTEN on the list? Fuck yeah, I want to be adorable and shit!

NrCq51f.jpg

Wait.. where the hell am I?

What's this room here?

0W1dG1z.jpg

Oh, cool, IDs. the blue one says "Lifetime Identification," whatever that is.

ZovRfhl.jpg

This room's called tool storage. Syndie mini-bombs...?

HmnW85W.jpg

Woah, this room up here has all the mechs!

w1r9KrV.jpg

Mother of god. Every weapon in the game, nearly. Those are real katanas, by the way, not replicas.

XW2VsSQ.jpg

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

AdCPo2A.jpg

Down and to the right is the "Dojo." That's an energy katana, not an energy sword, and ninja clothes.

mRyXQXH.jpg

Just above is the labs, with "DANGER" written on the door. Regular medbay on the left, and a chem lab above with a "Toolbox of Robustness," and a couple other things. Nothing too crazy.

gfTapOQ.jpg

Just over to the right is the "Gambling Den." Wine, some cards, not much else.

CIoln9O.jpg

Back in the central hallway we spawned in, then down, is the cells n stuff.

YnoiKdE.jpg

And then the farthest southern area has this teleporter.

That was everything. The kitten had access to all the doors. The mysterious adminland is now known to the public!

Guess I gotta be an admin now, 'cause I found Adminland and all, sry

Let it be known, after two admins clashes against each others, the energies released are so powerful that a kitten is created out of thin air.

And the secret is revealed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use