Private Investigator

Wisp

Private Investigator:

Support Role-

Starts in their own office with a Service Headset, Universal Recorder, Detectives Camera, Photo Album, Hand Labeller, folders, pens, duct tape, Trenchcoat, Brown hat and flashlight.

Recommended to have an understanding of space law.

Does NOT have the authority to make arrests or searches. They are treated as a crew member in accordance with space law. Futher emphasized by their lack of weaponry, flashes and use of a service headset as opposed to security.

May help assist security by doing basic evidence gathering through the use of camera, recordings and documentation.

May also take cases from crew members when security seems less willing, such as tailing crew members who they believe are acting suspicious, tracking down missing items or other roleplay reasons.

Noting and documenting all investigative work is encouraged.

Criticism and suggestions HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.

I think...that he pretty much needs some kind of no damage no-insta stun weapon. Or something like NT reps cane just something to protect his ass. Well its necessary since as you stated above he would be dealing with antags. I think service headset is pretty much hell of a useless but i could code ordinary headset with flashbang protection. Its kind a nice idea but it needs lot of improvement and changes before it can be even considered. Because right now it sounds like IAA.

Svejs idea of having it as an Alternate IAA title would probably be the best idea at this point.

I dont really like that idea. I like the idea of person without adviser. Would be more fun for me at least.

Svejs idea of having it as an Alternate IAA title would probably be the best idea at this point.

I dont really like that idea. I like the idea of person without adviser. Would be more fun for me at least.

I don't think the PI should have the ability to deal with antags or you end up with supercop detectives we sometimes get.

Librarian alt title sounds good.

A private investigator is not someone hired by NT, so you'd have to get all the stuff by yourself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use