Bartender Drinks conflicting!

AzyWng

I'm not quite sure where this should go, so I decided to put it here.

As a bartender, one of the most difficult drinks to make (in terms of actually being difficult to make) is the "Changeling Sting". Here's why:

The Changeling Sting drink requires lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, and vodka.

The Screwdriver drink requires vodka and orange juice.

The Triple Citrus drink requires lemon juice, lime juice, and orange juice.

This means that whenever a bartender tries to make a Changeling sting, they frequently end up making a Triple Citrus or a Screwdriver! Even when the bartender mixes the drinks in the right order, they wind up filling the drink with part of triple citrus and screwdriver (About 30/50 being Changeling Sting).

It's not a major, controversial problem like the chainsaw or the Vulpkanin, but it still bugs me.

I'd like to have the Changeling Sting's ingredients changed. Maybe make it so that it contains multiple sodas instead of the three citrus juices.

Easiest fix for this would be to make the Changeling sting require triple citrus and vodka, or screwdriver and the other two juices. It is possible for there to be multiple recipes for a reaction/product, so this wouldn't be terribly hard.

I have encountered this before and can agree that it is kinda annoying to deal with. I've been wanting to improve the bar a bit (more recipes, maybe a bit more mechanics or something to make it a little more immersive/interesting) so I'll definitely look into cleaning up some of the recipes to avoid unclear instructions and overlaps where possible.

EDIT: I also might look into separating the chem reaction recipes (which bar drinks count as) into better organized files, like I did with the kitchen recipes. Shouldn't really affect anything other than making it easier to track down and edit recipes and organize the code a little bit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use