Hi, new to here but not to game <.<

Wolfrider_Fyxx

Hi, I used to be on baystation a loong time ago before I moved to a place that had download limits (I remember being on the Luna :I) I went by Mr Fyxx It/Wolfrider Fyxx because I was a teenager that thought he was being clever and had very little imagination for usernames. I keep it as my username here because its easier to tell who I am that way, in the event I do something truly stupid and deserve a comeuppance.

Got a new computer and a new connection now, been derping about on the /tg/ servers and figured I'd make an account here too because I'll be popping into other servers than that one when its down and its polite to introduce myself before jumping into anything :3

I like to be three things a lot: Ruskie, Minan/Engineerin', and occasionally janitor/chaplain (Although any time I'm chaplain on the /tg/ servers I like to be something like Eastern Orthodox Reformed Teotlism, because the idea of aztec-russians amuses me greatly.) I also like being a mime on those servers that allow them, but this isn't relevant here so much as I only need one character to get my mime-needs from anyway. Its been a while since I've played my original favorite positions (robotocist/chemist/bartender) so I probably don't remember much about how to do those things, and I find mining/engineer work more fun.

The characters you will most often see me as to begin with will be either Sergei Akatov or Issac Vasilyev. Sergei is a bit more serious of the two, most often my chaplain character. Issac likes new people and animals, and likes to solve problems. He occasionally curses in russian and argues with parrots until someone tells him that it is, in fact, a parrot on the other end of the radio. Issac likes ripleys and the people who make them, and will call everyone 'comrade'. Even wizards. There will be an adjective tacked on, of course. 'Metal comrade' for borgs, etc. Sergei is less stereotypical sounding when he talks. (If you can't tell I prefer playing Issac more :P)

I'll probably pop up every now and then when other servers are down, and to be one of the few russian characters who won't touch the alcohol until after leaving the station.

For luck, you see.

Also because Czernocoatl frowns upon people who impair themselves on duty. He frowns upon them with immolation.

Soooo...

Hi. I'm going to promptly disappear back into my corner now, only to return when poked with offerings of cookies and pie so as not to be sacrificed onto a horrible altar to Nar-Sie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use