Bryce Riker-Bennett

jedr

*** TERMINATED ***

*** TERMINATED ***

*** TERMINATED ***

Mr. Riker has terminated all NT-associated contracts, and will not be operating on NT-owned vessels anymore, from this moment on.

All records of mister Riker during his time here have been archived.

Hey, what's this stuff? Oh..ooooh, hehe this is going to be good...

Birth name: Bryce Riker the magnificent, emperor of all mankind. Yup that's what my parents named me.

Current name: Bryce Riker-Bennett

Race: Human

Blood Type: 0+

Marital Status: Married

General Occupational Role(s):

- Security forces: Detective, Guard

- Service: Barkeep, Chef

- Assistant

Also a slayer of dragons, and bard extraordinaire

Biography:

Yeah I deleted this crap, they got all the details wrong. Ahem, let me tell you what really happend before I joined you all.

It all started 24 years ago, when Pa Riker and Ma Riker got their first son, me! After a happy but uneventfull childhood, young Bryce decided it was time for a change, so he went on and...Oh shit footsteps, sounds like guards, gotta go! TOODELS!

Alright, now where was I? This list is really not up to date. Let me fix that.

Qualifications:

- First aid certificate, granted about 10 years ago. Don't mean I can't still do it, that stuff's like riding a spacebike.

- Acquired credits for space law courses 101 and 201, however there has been found no proof of finishing law school.

Those parties were amazing tough, no regrets at all.

- Marksman training

- Forensic sciences, college level education

- Tactical analysis

- Human anatomy and basic autopsy analysis.

- I've been on this scrapbucket for so long, you guys might aswell give me a degree in doctoring, engineering and the easy parts of sciencing. You never stop learning aboard the NCS Cynerdiad

Employment Records:

Mister Riker has been with us for three years, and there have been found no earlier employement records of or knowing.

That's because my first job was growing tomatoes for you people.

Security Records: Has been known to have occacional lapses of erratic behaviour, mostly under influence of heavy stress or trigger substances.

Don't do drugs kind, they make you locooooo. And stay away from sombrero's.

Has a history of getting aggresive when relatives are threatened, especially his spouse.

Prankster and Goofball characteristics have led to mutliple minor charges.

Medical Records: Extremly addictive personality. Has been addicted to several substances, both legal and Illegal, such as: -Meth, Space drugs, alcohol, nicotine, and most recently Chocolate.

I'm pretty sure you could compress my blood into sugar cubes after that chocolate binge. Thank god we've got cures for diabetes.

No missing limbs, organs. No genetic defects detected during last medical examination.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

See attachment.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Is there going to be a sombrero man with red hair and no backstory speaking spanish with a mexican accent now and then years later he'll talk about how it was Bryce all along? If not I'm going to be really disappointed. Otherwise I'll have to continually bring you up in commentary like the asshole I am.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use