Greetings!

Malarks

Heya!

I have been playing on the server for a couple days now and have had a blast!

I have mostly tooled around as the janitor (if you were saved from a xeno by a cleaner grenade, that was me!) and a couple times as a civvie.

The experience has been great, so far!

Take care! o/

A quick it about me, as a player, I guess... I am still learning the game and trying to focus on being a Custodian while poking at Shaft Miner information. I have been playing RPG's (from D&D to Rogue Trader to GURPS to...) for over a decade and, while I'm not the best at it, I am aware of and respect role playing. As I become more learned of the game and community, I will, hopefully, start to immerse myself in my character and role more. Bear with me, until then, please. I will do my best to remain a polite and courteous noob..... Though there may be the occasional Cleaner Grenade popped... Hehehehehe!

I used to play 40k. Started with an Orc army, then stopped playing for a few years. Picked up a CSM army 2nd hand, had a blast painting/kitbashing things... Got sick of 'the scene'... Moved on to other wargames. I am mostly into "historical" wargaming, these days (FFoT, FoW, BG)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use