Janiborgs Suck

Surrealistik

About the only thing Space Cleaner spray would do for Janiborgs is allow them to spray clean messy crew members cloths. Which, IIRC, having them lay down and running them over does anyways.

The mop is slightly faster than soap, but requires you to drag a bucket. Having their own bucket that synthesis water would be nifty. Could have a robotics upgrade module to improve it to space cleaner and an advanced mop for speed cleaning.

What the janiborg really needs is a god damn crowbar, I am tired of being trapped in airlocks or rooms because of a power outage/singularity got loose.

About the only thing Space Cleaner spray would do for Janiborgs is allow them to spray clean messy crew members cloths. Which, IIRC, having them lay down and running them over does anyways.

The mop is slightly faster than soap, but requires you to drag a bucket. Having their own bucket that synthesis water would be nifty. Could have a robotics upgrade module to improve it to space cleaner and an advanced mop for speed cleaning.

What the janiborg really needs is a god damn crowbar, I am tired of being trapped in airlocks or rooms because of a power outage/singularity got loose.

To be fair, _every_ module needs a goddamn crowbar (Engineerborgs excepted obv).

And really, I'd say get rid of the stupid mop, replace it with more efficient borg only soap.

Also space cleaner is pretty good for quickly getting rid of messes yesterday regardless of pathing. Awesome during outbreaks.

So long as there aren't any power outages, and pathing is clear, yeah, it is better at strictly cleaning things.

Was thinking about giving the Janiborg a matter decompiler with its new functionality and the Janitor a handheld version; turn all that crap the station is typically buried under into useful materials!

This is one of the few cyborg jobs that is literally better than the human counter-part in every way.

It cleans tiles by literally walking over them and has soap for reaching the vast majority of places it cannot---additionally it can still change lights.

Janiborgs are pretty damn stronk man I'll tell you what

Playing janitor and then playing janiborg felt like a huge upgrade-- and janiborg is already so fast a cleaner that giving it a ranged clean attack feels a bit over the top

It's not so bad to just move over the tiles, I mean, for such an upgrade from its human counterpart, you'd think there'd be some sort of tradeoff

Janiborgs are pretty damn stronk man I'll tell you what

Playing janitor and then playing janiborg felt like a huge upgrade-- and janiborg is already so fast a cleaner that giving it a ranged clean attack feels a bit over the top

It's not so bad to just move over the tiles, I mean, for such an upgrade from its human counterpart, you'd think there'd be some sort of tradeoff

The tradeoff is your freedom

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use