Barber Shop

Malkaz

Just player as a barber, and I have a few ideas. Thanks to the Paint, I made this:

First, what the barber looks like.

SS132.jpg

The arrows indicate: Pull the barber (where the razors should be) down to allow more space for the balcony. But the main change would be that the balcony would be a SMALL private area, much like the bar's area or the library's room.

SS13.jpg

here is the changed pic. Maybe the balcony could be pulled down, connecting it with the razor's table, to allow a 3x2 area for the barber.

If the barber were a normal job, I wouldn't mind with the actual code. But it's a KP job. 5 KP is as expensive as a rich marriage, you know? The job deserves at least something to make it appealing other than being, basically, an assistant with a different job name and a place to call "This is my spot".

If it costs KP then there must be some benefit we are not noticing. My suggestions to make being a barber more interesting is to stalk around genetics and steal every clone that pops out, gossip a shitload, and make it so you can emag clippers and attach a robot arm to them, then set a haircut you like and have it cut the hair of every person it sees.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use