vox apex

pazneria12

Im confused, it says that the vox are the only ones that know about them, but it also says that the grey might know about it, and what is stopping a diona nymph from absorbing that knowledge from a vox? Its just that this is confusing me because when im trying to RP I don't know whether I can or cant talk about it, or even know about it

We dont enforce that kind of knowledge, or roleplayed ignorance. Admins will only be annoyed if you talk too loud about the DeathSquad or Spider Clan or such, and even then its not a reason to ban or even warm a player about it (but that doesnt mean we won't screw a bit with the player, from giving him brain damage to actually sending a reaper space ninja after him for "knowing too much").

You are free to roleplay whatever knowledge you want about apex, I'd say. It's preferable if you have an IC explanation as for how do you know about it (being a xenoscietist who studies vox or something).

Just make us all a favour and don't put "my father is a vox apex" in your flavour text.

You are free to roleplay whatever knowledge you want about apex, I'd say. It's preferable if you have an IC explanation as for how do you know about it (being a xenoscietist who studies vox or something).

My IC explanation is I usually play as a diona gestault, who may or may not have a whisper of a rumor of a memory of vox apex :P, the memory from when one of them were a nymph.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use