Brig Physician

thebeoni

Reason for brig physician softsuit is that Perma gets breached a LOT and if there are prisoners brig physican wouldnt have to beg Warden or HoS for suit. Just grab own suit and run to save. Also we have magboots for nukies. These are made to work with security hardsuit.

I feel the space pod pilot fills the role of helping people in breaches, sec already has two hardsuits in the armoury anyway.

This is pretty relevant. Sec Pod pilot is the primary response for breaches or spaced personnel. Sec could use more hardsuits, how ever. Since, HoS and Warden are almost ALWAYS the two that take the suits, leaving the officers who might actually need them stuck with what ever soft suits they can dig out of EVA. Not how it's supposed to be, but it's what usually happens. 6 Sec Officer slots (that I'm aware of) and only 3 sets of Riot armor and 2 Hardsuits... I feel our Security staff is woefully underfunded and under equipped.

I'm aware that Cargo can order more armor sets and weapons. But really, how often does anyone in Supply do their job? Miners never mine, cargo spends all their points on hat crates or other mischief.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use