Because I procrastinate too much:

DevilDaBeast

I enjoy medium-RP, which is what drew me to Paradise Station. I play here almost every day.

Characters I play:

Charles Cranberry: The station fatass that everyone loves to hate. Can often be found in the Bar eating Pun Pun. Will probably eat you, too, if you ask him to. This character is generally when I'm in more of a mood for humor than RP.

Ibrahim Ajam: My Tajaran character. Grew up alone with his parents on one of the tallest, coldest mountains on Ahdomai. Often plays a Hydroponicist.

Laila Rosha: My Unathi character. Despises all other races, particularly humans, but usually keeps it to herself.

Larnook: My Grey character. Often works as a Nurse. Has terrible English. Places Greys above humans, but he's more subtle about it.

Xak: My other Grey character. Has a deep-seated hatred for humans that he generally isn't afraid to show. Works various odd jobs. Has much better English.

Welcome. Although we are both new to the server. You really enjoy your characters, you put good thought into them.

Charles Cranberry: ... everyone loves to hate... Will probably eat you

Laila Rosha: ...Despises all other races, particularly humans

Larnook: ...Places Greys above humans

Xak: ... Has a deep-seated hatred for humans.

I hope you get to vent your frustations a lot with those characters. I would expect they can be annoyed most of time then. Would you say that is a general trend when you interact in-game or otherwise?

I'm not actually a new player, by the way. I've been playing for a couple of months here, and I just haven't taken the time to make a quick Introduction post until now. Hence the title.

Anyway, I guess that is a bit of a trend with my characters. Which is weird.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use