Blackmage199's Synthetic "Buddies"!

Name: A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E.

Model Type: AI Unit

Gender: Generally doesn't mind the gender it's referred to, but when asked, Female.

Biography: A strange AI personality. In theory, this unit is supposed to keep the crew it's serving awake and alert by making them the subjects of quick and witty jokes, but in practice, it is just a down-right insulting AI with an hate for civilians and incompetence and sporadic interest in managing security bots. A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E. only respects competent crew members and units slaved to it, but it is a capable AI Unit.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): The core display is a monochrome version of the normal display, and the hologram is often modeled after a Xeno Queen.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:

Name: Unit-619-Raven

Model Type: Cyborg

General Occupational Roles: Engineering, but can occupy the role of a security model if needed.

Biography: A quite capable engineering unit, Raven often shows complete obedience towards it's AI that it is slaved to, or, if somehow tampered with, it's master, as per indicated by it's laws, and will often try to keep said AI alive, as long as the unit's laws are being respected, of course. Raven dislikes knots in wiring and completely irresponsible and unneeded behavior towards threats, tasks or atmos failiures.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): Appears as a Landmate Engineering Unit.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:

Biography: A strange AI personality. In theory, this unit is supposed to keep the crew it's serving awake and alert by making them the subjects of quick and witty jokes, but in practice, it is just a down-right insulting AI with an hate for civilians and incompetence and sporadic interest in managing security bots. A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E. only respects competent crew members and units slaved to it, but it is a capable AI Unit.

My favourite way to play AI.

Hello.Botanist..Nice.Ass.Over.There.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use