diona merging

pazneria12

i personally think that merging is kind of useless, it doesn't do anything besides piss off the nymph if they don't know how to leave, so I suggest that it does something useful, such as they can switch between whos controlling, and that would switch the name aswell, also if they die when two are merged it uses the extra parts of the merged nymph, and the dead diona becomes two very much alive nymphs, or something like that, please tell me what you think and problems that would ensue as usually follows my ideas.

well the merged diona should pop out of the dead one, that seems like a mistake if they don't already do that. as for the control switching, I like the idea and it works with their lore but I don't see how you could pull it off without annoying everyone who is merged. 2 or more people fighting over 1 body sounds like the perfect mixture for rage.

well the merged diona should pop out of the dead one, that seems like a mistake if they don't already do that. as for the control switching, I like the idea and it works with their lore but I don't see how you could pull it off without annoying everyone who is merged. 2 or more people fighting over 1 body sounds like the perfect mixture for rage.

they would switch names aswell, so that when one is in control they couldn't just kill someone and blame the other, and as for the annoying, maybe a few conditions to switch, both agree to switch, one of them goes unconscious, or one of them doesn't respond to the request in a certain time, and there is a cooldown to switching, also if it gets that bad, they perhaps could kick the nymph out? since it is your body technicly

Make it like a Diona equivalent of a pAI?

The nymph absorbed, while hitched to a diona player proper, can do things for minor improvements?

Maybe OP, but it does take 2 players working together at a team, it kinda should be worth it, imo else why would the Nymph stay, why not just become an adult diona an play like normal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use