Pipe Buffets

Nomzy

Let's get to the more important suggestions, shall we?

I have imposed the feature of what I call Pipe Buffets, let me give a brief explanation.

A fat character gets stuck in a disposal pipe. Engineering would come and get him out later, but, won't he starve?

With this feature, if remains of a food or edible food gets into the disposal pipe he's in, and it bumps into this fat man, he should instantly eat it.

Simple, genius, and just enhances overall experience.

[spoiler2]DREAMS OF FORCING A FATTY TARGET INTO A MANMADE DISPOSAL PIPE AREA WHERE THEY CONSTANTLY GET FORCEFED FOOD, AND THEN FEEDING THEM THE MINT[/spoiler2]

If their nutrition reaches some level the pipe would burst releasing the fatty. Everybody wins!

EDIT: I just noticed this is my 666th post, but fear not, Teh Emprah will protect it from daemons!

1370114904100.jpg

Wait this is an old pic, you saw nothing.

11e5e28ac61db639ceb2c6c49d245b4c.jpg

Much better, praise teh emprah!

[spoiler2]DREAMS OF FORCING A FATTY TARGET INTO A MANMADE DISPOSAL PIPE AREA WHERE THEY CONSTANTLY GET FORCEFED FOOD, AND THEN FEEDING THEM THE MINT[/spoiler2]

Creating a character entitled Mr Creosote specially if this becomes a thing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use