different cigarette brands put different things in?

johannhawk

Just thought of something. Maybe add e-cigs to the game? Ones that can turn on and off, and can be refilled with water? It could have no side effects, and maybe, just maybe, we could have a nicotine addiction, and e-cigs help get off it. (Forgive me if I'm stupid and we can be addicted to nicotine, I don't smoke much IC.) I think it would be good RP for those people who just HAVE to smoke in the game, but are minors.

This already exists for certain cigs. Shady Jims Super Slims for example have liplocide and a few toxins. I think Robust Golds actually contain gold, though I may be confusing them with the Goldschlager.

As for ecigs (vaporizers), these exist as fluff items for a few older players. The icons exist, though they are a bit dated. Introducing them as a common item would require reimbursement if these players still are around, and probably tweaks to bring them more in-line with normal cigs in terms of functionality.

Nicotine exists and is addicting. I believe the effects are rather minor though, and addictions wear off with time if you don't indulge (need confirmation on this, haven't messed with addictions personally).

This already exists for certain cigs. Shady Jims Super Slims for example have liplocide and a few toxins. I think Robust Golds actually contain gold, though I may be confusing them with the Goldschlager.

ahem, i want every brand to have something different to offer.

Let's make a list of chemicals we can put in these cigs. It will be quite easy to implement.

Obviously you can't put illegal drums in them.

But I want to smoke drums.

Let's make a list of chemicals we can put in these cigs. It will be quite easy to implement.

Obviously you can't put illegal drums in them.

But I want to smoke drums.

b-b-but...robust-eze already has meth drums!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use