Wiki Badge

Peter

I'm seeing a lot of new entries on certain items, while this is good work, I am uncertain of how useful it really is, especially considering it not really linking from anywhere.

I recommend checking this out

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=2328

While it may be outdated, I believe there are still some things needed to get done

As the others mentioned, you have to out the new content in context. Take the location articles for instance, a bunch of articles spread around but they're all linked to from the Locations template. Or the jobs, each job has its own article but there's an overview of all of them on the jobs page.

I would suggest adding the item templates into a umbrella page, look at the objects page for instance, going to it from the main page shows a bunch of subcategories. Most of the items you added would be perfect if added to the Security Items article instead of being isolated on their own pages.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use