Wills Wiki Edits.

Will Turner

I have updated 2 of the modules on this cyborg page

I have listed the correct equipment they revive when spawned.

Engineering

Medical

I am going to update the rest of the modules soon.

Now I have added a image of the Chief Engineer's office. Seems to be the only one missing a Image atm will continue to look for more

Good work on the cyborgs.

Now I have added a image of the Chief Engineer's office. Seems to be the only one missing a Image atm will continue to look for more

CE office already had an image. When creating new map screenshots make sure your scaling is set to 32x32px, otherwise it'll become distorted due to the stretch-to-window filtering. As a sidenote, the issue you were talking about on the charackter image was probably due to unrefreshed cache, press Ctrl+R in a browser to clear out the cache and fetch the new image. Kind of silly but what can we do.

And I'm still waiting for the wiki admins to fix the thumbnail creation issue.

Good work on the cyborgs.

CE office already had an image. When creating new map screenshots make sure your scaling is set to 32x32px, otherwise it'll become distorted due to the stretch-to-window filtering. As a sidenote, the issue you were talking about on the charackter image was probably due to unrefreshed cache, press Ctrl+R in a browser to clear out the cache and fetch the new image. Kind of silly but what can we do.

And I'm still waiting for the wiki admins to fix the thumbnail creation issue.

Thanks for the info but what do you mean by making sure my scaling is set to 32x32px? There is still a lot of things I do not know about on my computer and that is one of them

When ingame, press the "Icons" menu, and change it to "32x32". Makes screenshots crispier and without that weird scaling filter. Here's a screenshot that's stretched, and here's the unscaled version I replaced it with.

Thanks for letting me know...still does not answer why I could not see the image for it on the wiki...It seems really odd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use