Chemistry Related--Sprite Requests

Fox McCloud

I'd like to make a few sprite requests related to chemistry.

I'll be adding reagent decals (scooping up of decals and getting reagents from them) soon enough---one of the ones that will be added is space fungus--brown fuzzy mold that will grow on space station walls----unfortunately, we don't have anything that really works for this.....and there's a few more effects I'd like sprited/animated):

- Brown space fungus patches

- An a small animated reaction for sorium that resembles waves of energy radiating outwards, quickly

- A small animated reaction for liquid dark matter that resembles waves of energy sucking things inward, again quickly.

Can't think of anything else at the moment---but it would be a big help!

This is just an early sketch. Do you like this design or should I make something different?

Also Fox, do you want me to send the dmi to you?

I have no idea what that is.

Chem dispenser is just an early sketch, but I really don't know how to draw it any better that this one with improvements. I am also aware that the fungus is shitty. If you could give me an example of what it is supposed to look like?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use