Vox fixes

Sphere

Well I'm one of the few that have vox, and most of the item placing on your character is screwed up.

Mainly I'd like sunglasses fixed.

Also as a NT rep Vox you don't get a cane, I think it should spawn in the office to fix this. (Vox don't get backpacks)

The biggest problem with spawning the cane in the office is that people will break in and steal it, its why the Death Alarms were moved to the Blueshield backpack as well, security was walking in there and taking them.

@Earthdivine:

So... job ban them for breaking Space Law for stupid shit? Take IC action if they do? When I play HoS, I lock up any security officers who take shit from the tool storage if they don't return it, and yell at the Captain when he tries arming himself with sec gear in Green Alert.

...Job ban them from security, for taking an implant that lets security do their job?

But as for the cane-in-belt slot, that sounds like a great place to put it, i'll shoot it to ponies when i see him on next

Yes. Security doesn't mean a free license to pick up stuff you want.

You are issued, in your lockers and in the security vendor EVERYTHING you need to perform the normal, expected duties of a security officer.

Just like it is, by Space Law, illegal for assistants or the clown to grab everything in Tool Storage without justification, it is illegal for Security to snag junk from other people's offices. If it wasn't a problem, why did you move it in the first place?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use