Being able to put decryption keys into pAIs

Mrs Dobbins

On high population rounds, when the common channel is a shithole and you still want to know whats going on, and you acquired a pAI, why not have it act as a secretary and filter out messages on the common channel and your job channel? You could disable the common channel on your headset, but that would be less fun.

And to be honest, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to a decryption key into a pAI

You would be able to hide the more serious encryption keys in pAIs if that was the case, but that is not a giant issue. However, pAIs are not meant to have any sort of effect on a round, even more so with a pAI running around with cap's encryption key and blasting it in the bar, then again, I don't see that happening often. Not meaning to be a killjoy here.

There is the matter of code too, where the radios have seemed to be extra wonky for pAIs...

All I really want is a way of spacing my headset when common turns into a spam filled-wreck and offload the task of keeping me up to date on what greytide mcpubbie is doing to someone else. I'd only really do it for jobs where keeping my finger on the pulse was less important. Besides, it would give pAIs something to do.

Apparently that's next to impossible to make the way the radios work now... or that's what i heard. I dunno, ask a coder.

Are you sure? With our old saycode I would think that would be true, but we recently updated to a far better version.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use