Mime and Clown lockers

dreadweaver

The clown and the mime office can tie with the holodeck for both the 'most useless room ever' and the 'best place to go SSD' awards. Ever signed up as a female mime and found your so called 'sexy' mime outfit to be completely repulsive and wanted to get a male one? TOO BAD. ORDER A CRATE. WHICH CARGO WILL NEVER DELIVER.

...what do they need? LOCKERS. Lockers solve everything.

What should the mime locker have?

-Mime outfit (normal one, there's a sexy one in the autodrobe - could be removed from there and moved to the locker) and backpack

-Spare crayon

-Spare bottle of nothing

What should the clown locker have?

-Clown outfit and backpack

-Bike Horn

-Clown crayon

-HONK stamp (can stay on the desk)

I think there's a unique sprite for both these lockers floating around somewhere, too.

The sexy mime outfit isn't repulsive. It's actually pretty cute (the stockings might have to go, but I always saw those as pants).

But I don't see why wouldn't we give the mime and clown a locker.

Also as Dean said, a squeaking locker.. gee I wonder how that would go wrong considering how fast we can close and open them, not to mention it can double as an large storage unit and portable body carrier... dead or alive if you have a locker/ willing victim.

The sexy mime outfit isn't repulsive. It's actually pretty cute (the stockings might have to go, but I always saw those as pants).

But I don't see why wouldn't we give the mime and clown a locker.

Also as Dean said, a squeaking locker.. gee I wonder how that would go wrong considering how fast we can close and open them, not to mention it can double as an large storage unit and portable body carrier... dead or alive if you have a locker/ willing victim.

SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK HONK SQUEAK SQUEAK HONK SQUEAK HONK SQUEAK HONK SQUEAK SQUEAK HONK SQUEAK SQUEAK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use