Vampires and Powergaming

dreadweaver

Today, I played a vampire round. Someone asked if spraying everyone with holy water using a fire extinguisher would be powergaming... aaaaaand... it's actually not powergaming. At all.

I personally find this to be a really gamey tactic (even if the chaplain does it), and I believe it takes the fun out of a vampire round by giving security an almost fool-proof method of checking for vampires en-masse. Not all vampires reach full power to be immune to it and yeah... I think it's just a really shitty thing to do and I'd like if it would be considered powergaming, and thus it'd be against the rules.

I enjoy having them brigged for assault as a Grey.

Holywater is a problem though - the ability to make it in chem or have the Chaplain mass produce it just seems against the theme alltogether.

Powergaming is playing to win, mass production of holy water and aimlessly and cluelessly slashing it on everyone is playing to win.

the same would go for a security tasing people dragging them to the church and wait for a second.

so who said Mass-holy-water-fire-extinguisher is not powergaming

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use