New type of Revovltion

Earthdivine

There should be a type of revolutionary round that instead of targeting the Heads of Staff, the revs are looking for much bigger prospects, CentCom themselves. I was thinking it would allow us to make more use of the CentCom station map since it's big, but your hardly ever going to see a small bit of it and allow more people to play with the ERT or the Deathsquad stuff since they would have to try and protect it, why also allowing the crew to try out playing around with illegal goods without worry (that does not mean random murder, i mean see how grenades are made and all that) or break the Role-play for a moment since we're usually all Pro-Nanotrans and Pro-Centcom, it'd be an interesting change of pace. My only problem with it is the Heads of Staff, like should they be able to join the revolution and if they can, how much harder would it be to convert them

Problem is that the centcom mechs instakill about anything you can throw at them.

I guess an EMP nade spam could take them out, but it requires everyone to co-operate on a good level..

I will consider it for an event I guess, but it will be hard to organize

Instead of the whole crew, why not a small task force, or even just a team (not everyone a security member, or even armed) sent to report something so important/dangerous that couldn't be transmitted via channels? And there, they would, eventually, meet some kind of danger. A Syndicate invasion trying to get inside, Xenos, or anything dangerous enough to justify the group sent there. Maybe warn the Centcom reps there about the enemy force hacking and listenning to all of the station's messages.

Also, to avoid "I WANT TO GO! ME TOO! ME TOO!" in OOC, the captain/Heads could choose the group. All IC.And the group could choose, IC of course, if they want to stay there and help, or to get the hell out of there.

Khajiit would get the hell out, he would steal a fire extinguisher and a hradsuit and space himself, screaming "SPESSSSCAT HAS LEFT THE BUILDING"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use