My Name is Malcolm Palmer. It is a Pleasure to Meet You.

MaJetiGizzle

Due to a contracting negotiation between NanoTrasen and my university on New Magnitka, I have been given the opportunity to travel to this station to continue my work as a writer.

A few notable things about me include that my parents were researchers on the planet working in NanoTrasen facilities. Although they expected me to follow in their footsteps I had different plans which caused me to end up majoring in English in New Magnitka University, or NMU as we locals would say, while I also minored in Tradeband. Being a man from New Magnitka unfortunately also means that I experienced the civil war that began on the planet around 2548 AD. Despite doing my best to avoid the conflict, I did unfortunately witness many members of my community take up arms, and upon involving themselves in the fighting, dying horrible deaths. As a result of my experience with the war, I occasionally have to suffer with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with explosions being something that I have tremendous difficulty in dealing with when they occur.

For the most part, I intend to stay fairly far away from any action on the station with the majority of my time being spent in the library writing and reading various texts. However, as a writer I do believe good writing comes best from experience. So, I may at times ask to shadow members of the crew to gain a better understanding of what is done on the station in an attempt to improve my literary ability.

While I personally prefer to write fiction, I am well verse in many different types of literary genres such as non-fiction, historical, biographical, drama, poetry, etc. I am also currently open to taking specific writing requests for commissioning books on the station.

Upon my arrival to this station, I intend on immediately reporting into the HoP as directed by NanoTrasen Recruitment Staff. Upon being introduced to my assigned position, I will begin to brush up on Space Law so not to cause any problems during my stay on the station.

I look forward to meeting everyone on the station and hope that we will all enjoy our experience together on board.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use