Artorp's wiki stuff

Artorp

This thread serves as an overview of my contributions to the wiki.

- Created and worked on the Ghetto Surgery page... twice. Unfortunately lost it due to the great rollback of 2014 and had no local copy, but I recently recreated it.

- Updated the Guide to Construction article to include new constructions, and centralized constructions and deconstructions under one header.

- Updated the Chemistry guide to include a basic formula.

- Updated the Supply Crates article to include all the new crates and updated it to reflect our current code.

- Created the obsolete template, to be used for archived pages.

- Finished our locations page.

-- Removed all the nonexistent pages, updated all current locations, and added new pages. This included about 70 articles, where about 20 were new articles.

-- This includes new screenshots of the locations, properly sized, cropped and edited. Pretty much every locations required a new screenshot.

-- Also updated the template used for locations, removed some redundant sections.

- Added instructions about space pod maintenance where applicable

- Updated the xenomorph page to our current codebase, mostly added in missing verbs and removed old ones.

- Updated the Syndicate Items to reflect all our current syndicate items, minus some nukeops items. This included new images where they were missing.

I also make lesser edits here and there, if you disagree with any of my edits, or would like to discuss some otherwise feel free to write on my talk page, or send me a PM.

You can also check out the contributions page for a more complete and raw overview: http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php?tit ... &limit=500

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use