Griefing?

blackopsman9999

Hello, could not find a ban request section and cannot PM so I think a ban suggestion will work.

So I start as cargo tech, find out I can open crates with emitters, so I get engineering and QM added, I get some guns and stuff, (Non antag so not using) then cap comes along with HOS, the HOS has his E-GUN set to kill and captain tries to speak peacefully since I display no aggression, he tells the HOS to leave and HOS disobeys, some more orders to leave later he decides to overthrow the captain, for not trying to murderbone me when I did nothing agressive, I grab the gun, run out and he had a flashbang, so I fell and he cuffed cap, I grabbed cap and dropped incen grenade behind us in a empty hallway so he will not follow, uncuff cap, And well, just gonna post log, :arrow: http://pastebin.com/g6vAAbC8

I concur, however I would have worded it a bit differently. From round start, Hos directly disobeyed every order given by the captain, and at first it was within RP to do so, but then it became blatantly clear that he just wanted the power for himself. Keep in mind that the hos is bound by the loyalty implants, and bound by space law. Also, chain of command is set for a reason. With this in mind, the IAA agent who looked into this was later promoted to hop, as there was a lack of a hop, and was assaulted by the hos. The hos was found to not be an antag.

I was playing the changeling disguised as IAA, and he didn't assault me. The officers who came to cuff the captain just snagged everyone in the room, and let me go when I told them who I was (pretending to be). From that point on, the HoS and his men did not do anything blatantly antagonistic, and seeing as the Captain was putting out a manhunt for the HoS, and the CentCom report only listed one person as suspect (The HoS), both parties seemed well within their rights to do as they did.

To the poor dummy who kept getting beat down by security, it was LARGELY due to the fact that you kept resisting, trying to uncuff yourself, and escaping.

We already handled that, please, do not bring it to the forums.

This was a sad situation when no admins nor mods were online, we try to avoid such situations but we are still human

beings and we need to sleep and to eat (that will be fixed soon).