The round, in news form

-I will from now on be handling the news of the station via the entertainment channel, if you are not following me live i will post news here

[story by R.V.D. (Librarian)]

-Shocking in terror the engineers saw their door, it was hacked and mostly useless. The only person seen around the place was another engineer who left to the engineering station. Who was this engineer? Why did he hack that door? you might find out next time

-Blood and gibs in the Kitchen! The chef states he was just killing the goat, But that was quite a good fighting goat if it destroyed three tables! Is the chef a killer? Was someone murdered? we might never know

-The engineering hallway is filled with oil, and i'm the first to discover it alongside the CE. An official statement from the CE explainging the matter was "Wow". Are they massivly killing robots in engineering? Is an IPC just pissing around the hallways? we might never know

-A person Exploded! Tiberius Hammerschmidt suddenly exploded near the library and i was at the scene earlier than the security force, so i talked to a witness. This witness told me that "It was crazy, he just exploded" and "He didn't look different than usual". The question arrises, Do we have the gibbingtons virus going around? will Tiberius Hammerschmidt ever be put togheter? we might never know

-Science is getting heavy firepower! Science is stocking up on guns and armor. Will they lead an attack against the station? are they becoming vigilantes? we might never know.

-NanoTrasen is on fire! Unkown anarchists have set the nanotrasen flags in the escape wing on fire! will they ever get caught? will they convert the rest of the station to be anarchists? we might never know

-SSD has hit the station! A weirdlooking guy is sleeping in the cargo lobby, he is also surrounded by lightning. And there is a holographic image saying adming projected from his chest. Who is this stranger? why is he sleeping? we might never know

-Blue gas at toxins! Why is the gas coming from toxins research blue instead of purple, the color of plasma? What gas are they heating? what are they planning? we might never know *disclaimer* the photograph is messed up because of how much light the gas illuminated

-Captain not competent! The captain is drinking in the bar and having a converstation with a random staffmember of the station istead of worrying about the fact that we went code blue! Who is this person she is talking with? What are they discussing? we might never know

-Stranger is gone! Our sleeping beauty is gone from the place he was sleeping! as seen in the photograph, he is gone and nowhere to be seen! Where did he go? Was he devine? we might never know

-Another Gibbing! Someone exploded AGAIN! this time it was in the medbay while the person was being cloned. Is the medical staff making people explode? Is this gibbington? We might never now. *on other note* i beat you to it spike

-Captain's office broken into! The captain decided to take the law in her own hands when a scientist broke into her office. The motive for the breakin is unkown and the walls are still open to this moment. Why is it so easy to get to the captain's office? What was the scientist looking for? we might never know

-Murdokh Jeager is unlawfully arrested! the borg is taking him into custody just for having an orange jumpsuit! Even if it is out of fashion, it isn't a reason to arrest someone! Why is the robot a better fashionist than a human? Why is the robot handling law without handling orders from humans? we might never know

-Fire alarm Hacked! Someone is hacking fire alarms so they cannot be disabled! are it the syndicate nuclear operatives command is talking about? Is it just a prankster? we might know this time because if it are nuclear operatives we are dead very soon

-Vending machines are uprising! Even the vending machines are in uprising against our staff! The janitor got attacked by one and he states teh following "eeeeek, vend broken" Was it engineering who set this up? does god hate us? we might never know

-Bar is booming buisness! Everyone is drinking their sorrow away now that we know we are going to explode from a nuclear blast! Are we actually going to die? Is there a way the captain can hide the disk well enough? we might never know

-Escape overrun by vines! Suddenly vines started growing in the escape wing, but our brave CE managed to get there in time and is starting to dispose of the vines. How did those vines get there? how are we going to escape if vines are in the way? we might never know

-Main editor of the press room is doing nothing! The main editor of the press room alex rose is just sitting around looking at her photos instead of actually getting news! When will he go back to creating stories? Is his channel better than mine? we might never know

-We no longer have Air! The temperature is rising everywhere while the oxygen levels are declining! Are we going to survive this? Is the nuke being armed? we might never know

-On fire! I am currently on fire, and i do not know how long my robotic body can take it anymore! Will this be my last post? Has alex rose died? We might never know

-Bloody aftermath! Everyone is dying or dead, i am only alive because a nice woman named robin rainwater dragged me to the pods. i am currently hearing swords and guns but i think i will survive. This is reporter RVD signing off after a long and dangerous shift. Will i return as a reporter? Was i a good reporter? we might never know

Someone else's newsfeed from the same round

-Why is it you see the red coats in the bar?..why are the Red Coats not going about the station and doing there jobs? well here is why...they get rat assed thats right..beer..cocktails...thats right Drinkianism..as the chaplain calls it...now the red coats...oh my..i am sorry ws ment to word them as sec ...has of writing i here gun shots..and a sec officer and HoS in the bar...no joke here is a photo of it..anyway..more to come soon

[story by Alex Rose (Civilian)]

-Blood is in the air today folks, thats right Blood. who is killing who...or did someone self kill them self..we never know...but from the looks of it sec is all over it...

-Trash..Trash..TRASH...is all over the place...and it's even more bad in cargo..here have a look

-News is News..but hot of the press is this lovely scoop, get this..Max Perishing was arrested in the library just a mo ago...and well his list of crimes don't look to good, here is what i heared...Maxs Crime List: flashed the RD, Attmpted to flush cargo tech down disposals (Attempted murder), Resisting Arrest, tampering with a borg by removing powercell ...bad some crew members love to mess about now huh

-Weed is weed and hydro is filled with it...thats right WEED..were is the law?!! were is sec when you need them.?!?! and at time of writing the crewmen who works there ws selling some...

-skipper gets down and dirty with a crim scumbag..what was this crim want. from the her room..as R.V.D says ..we never know...but looks like the skipper had back up..we don't want to mess with the skipper now do we..not even if she has back up like this

-ITS CODE RED...looks like the station as some unwelcome guests onboard...who could it be...what do they want ..oh wait..comm chatter says NUKE OPS..could it be the end for NSS Cyberiad...or could it be the END of the NukeOPS!!! we don't know ..but will ERT come by and save the day? maybe...will they make it in time...maybe?...thats for all right now folks..we keep you posted

-With the Code red still on, sec is getting geared up for war..

-as i was walking around and took photos of sec getting ready..i come across this..yes its the Magistrates office...who ws the bad boy/girl that smashed all the windows and grill...the bill for that be small..but the one who done it got away..

-R.V.D, make the news...and yes i was sitting not to far away..as i was writing up a print...on other news...NukeOps is HERE!! yep word is that them badass boys are on station..and from what is being said on comms they was at EVA...oh and the Captain Died in the gunfights with Sec and nukeops...good luck station..and god bless you all

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use