My extremely entertaining death!

evan989

I was a rev head of course. I converted many people. The popo then caught up to me. I was arrested. They said they were gonna kill me but I said if you perma brig me then Ill talk. After they agree, they shove me into the permabrig. Little do they know that a space carp smashed through the window and ripped me apart!. I was in critical condition when the captain found me. After lasering me, he immediately rushed me to medbay. It was already too late however. After my lifeless corpse was dragged around the station on a medical bed three times, the captain gave up. It was only then that a person who ratted me out to the feds caught up to me. Him and his diona nymph, which he always kept on his head, dragged me back to perma brig. Then the man said, "Wait here nymph. Ill only be 2 seconds". The man then dragged my bloody carcass back into the vacuum the space carp created. Then the man picked me under my arms. What is gonna do I thought. What will happen to my corpse. The man threw me like a boy would throw rocks into a pond! I then sailed through space endlessly.

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use